Important! See note about waiver below.
Minors without waiver forms will not be allowed to climb!
Cliffhanger provides a drop-in climbing program for individuals of all ages who wish to experience the thrill of indoor climbing! Our experienced staff will get you into your rental gear and do a quick safety orientation to go over the rules of the gym. During the climbing session the staff will belay for your group so there is no experience required!
Drop-in sessions run at scheduled times only – see below for schedule.
Looking for something exciting to do on the holiday Monday?
We’re running an extra Drop-In Climbing session on Monday, May 20, 2013 from 2:00 – 4:00 PM!!
We will also continue to host our regularly scheduled Drop-in times as well. See below for more details!
- Ages: 5+
- Experience: No prior climbing experience required
- Equipment rentals: Included in price
- You bring: Comfortable clothes, socks, water bottle, waiver
- Price: $18.00 + tax per participant per session
- 10-Session Pass: $160.00 + tax. May be shared with a sibling or friend
- Drop-In sessions filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Arrive early to secure your spot
- Call the gym to make a reservation if you want to come in outside of the regular drop-in times, or if your group is 3 or more people
|Saturday||2:00 – 4:00pm|
|Sundays||12:00 – 2:00pm|
All participants must fill out a waiver form before climbing. Participants under the age of 19 must have their waiver filled out and signed by their parent or legal guardian. Any kids that show up without a parent or a completed waiver will not be able to climb!