Cliffhanger Richmond Waiver
All climbers must sign our waiver before use of the facility. Children under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Instructructions for filling out the waiver form
- All participants must have a waiver form completely filled out and signed in order to climb.
- Prior to signing the waiver, please take the time required to read and understand the content of the waiver.
- Participants under the age of 19 years must have the waiver filled out and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Forms signed by anyone other than the above will not be accepted.
- If signing on behalf of a minor please include the personal information of the minor clearly in the spaces provided at the top. The name of the minor must also be written in the space provided at the bottom.
- Incomplete, unsigned, or fraudulent forms will not be accepted.
- At the time of signing, the form must be witnessed by an individual who knows the person signing. Please include the date of this signature at the bottom left hand corner of the form.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding how this form should be completed, please contact Cliffhanger Climbing Gym at 604-276-0012.