Summer Half Day Kids Camp 2013
Kidrock Climbing Camps offer young climbers the opportunity to cultivate their interest of climbing into a lifetime of adventure. Our courses cover the proper use of climbing safety equipment, belaying and knot tying. We will instruct your child on the movement and climbing techniques that will have them climbing the walls with ease. To monitor your child’s progress in the camp, we have them record their achievements in a daily climbing journal. Journal entries will aid in the setting and realization of goals. Lessons are incremental and are designed to challenge children at any skill level. Completion of the Kidrock Climbing Camp gives your child a firm grounding in the core principles of indoor rock climbing. Eager students can continue their climbing instruction through our Jr. Program.
- July 8th – 12th
- July 15th – July 19th
- July 22nd – July 26th
- July 29th – August 2nd
- August 12th – August 16th
- August 19th – August 23rd
- August 26th – August 30th
- Ages: 9–15
- Check-in: 8:45am on Monday
- Times: 9am – 1pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum group size 4
- Maximum group size 12-16
- Instructor ratio 4:1
- Cost: $200+HST
- Children should bring lunch or a light snack and water.
- Cancellation of less than 72 hours prior to the start date your child is registered will result in a $75.00 cancellation fee.
- All fees can be paid on the first day of camp.
Advanced booking is required and a credit card number or cash deposit is required to hold a space for your child.
To register, call our Vancouver location at 604-874-2400
All participants must be 19 years or older in order to sign our waiver form. Participants under the age of 19, must have a waiver form filled out and signed by parent or legal guardian.