Climbing Rules and Safety Policies
We take safety very seriously at Cliffhanger. Before you set foot inside our gym (as either a climber or a spectator), please read this document. It’s your responsibility to familiarize yourself with our policies and to follow the rules at all times.Download
Anyone who is under 19 years of age and wishes to climb at Cliffhanger must have our waiver read and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- All waiver forms must be signed and filled out completely. Please take the time to read and understand the content of the waiver before signing.
- Participants who are 19 years old or younger must have the waiver filled out and signed by a parent or legal guardian. Forms signed by anyone other than the minor’s parent or legal guardian will not be accepted.
- If you are signing for a minor, please write his/her personal information clearly in the top section of the form. The minor’s name must also be written in the space provided at the bottom.
- Incomplete, unsigned, or fraudulent waivers will not be accepted.
- At the time of signing, the form must be witnessed by an individual who knows the person signing. Please include the date of this signature at the top right hand corner of the form.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding completion of this waiver, please call Cliffhanger at 604-874-2400.
Vancouver School Board Approved Consent Form
This form is for school groups only.Download